Organization: University of Colorado’s ASSETT (Arts & Sciences Support of Education Through Technology) Department
Project: Develop a brand, marketing materials, and communications strategy for an experimental innovation incubator.
Role: Project Lead
Major Responsibilities: Conceptualize, co-design, and test brand; Develop marketing and communications products and collateral; Develop and deploy marketing strategy
Process: Design , Develop, Produce + Deploy
Conceptualize, Design & Test Brand: Collaborate with visual design partners to conceptualize visual collateral that represents the purpose and outcomes of the project; Test the brand with stakeholders, Ensure evolution of the brand over time for best fit for new marketing strategies and communications.
Develop products & collateral: Develop marketing, communications, and community engagement “products” ranging from podcasts, speaker series, to articles. Scaled all to reach broad audience across campus, CU system, and the general public.
Develop & deploy marketing strategy: Develop and deploy yearly marketing strategy to reach multiple target audiences and strategic partners.
- CU Boulder hosted webpages (ongoing), Participant community website (retired in January 2023).
- Multiple participant podcasts recorded with web pages to host and promote content.
- Multiple stories hosted on ASSETT website and upscaled in A&S magazine.
- Branded ethnography report released in November 2022.
- New in 2023, branded design of unique pages and proposal submission platform for future cycles of the innovation incubator.